Friday, February 3, 2012

Look at our goals, If we never stood in the cold we wouldn’t evolve, Used to put my crooked foot in what I couldn’t resolve, But took control now,

Pressure.... Hilltop Hoods  ( I love It 2011)


Hard work is good for my soul,

And I love it, growing through life and stress,
Knowing the fight is just half of self-imposing our righteousness,

Contract owners and licenses, showbiz in lights we’re just searching for that moment of pricelessness...

Today I felt moved to quote these lyrics with this beautiful image I saw and photographed this morning.  The Hilltop Hoods do say great things in their rhymes.  I feel very comfortable hearing them.  It is a form of reassurance I think.  It's a knowing that others know the same stuff as I do.  I like that.
Image by Mezza - Dawn on the 3rd Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble