Thursday, February 2, 2012

Like water, be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world. — Brenda Peterson


Beautiful Drops.


 I guess its a bit like that with me.  I am constantly checking the depth of trouble I am in.  What is new?  I am very outspoken at times and should realize that I have a gift to be able to do this now uninhibited by anyone.  Not a boss or a colleague or even my children. 

My partner supports most things I do as long as he is fully briefed on the issue.  I guess what I need to do for myself is get my teeth into something, but not before I go on my trip to Uluru.  I am still hoping that I can go with Sue and Uncle Tom, they did promise.  I would feel honoured.

The flood waters once again are residing and I am fairly sure I will be able to broadcast my radio show tomorrow.


Image by Mezza - Beautiful water drops on Coronation Street Bellingen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble