Wednesday, February 1, 2012

At some point in life all beings wonder and ponder the primal questions of life, the universe and everything.

 Every child knows they’re on a magical mystery tour, exploring and creating a gloriously intricate realm of intriguing riddles and sumptuous sensuality. Every freshly incarnate soul knows answers to eternal conundrums and recognizes that truth must be really simple, clear and meaningful – unlike the plethora of corporate, ‘religious’ and ‘spiritual’ lies they’re fed to keep them in place in the usual fowl-brained pecking order.. . . (exerpt from New Illuminati)

The Birds I wished would come, and they did!

I thought this was good to post about on the first of the new month of February 2012.  Its is always awesome when it is a new month.  Don't know why, but it just is! 
It is this quest for knowledge discussed above that I am on.  I have been on it for a good while now.  I think I first thought about the world as such really big when I realized that death happens to babies.  I was five years old when the baby across the street from me died of S.I.D.S.  ( Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)

We took their other child for the day and his name was Scotty Wilkinson.  I don't know what ever happened to him.  He was the motorbike policeman's son and he was my friend.  He was very sad that day and I wanted to try to help him feel better.  I remember collecting wild flowers with him  for the baby who died.  We were so young to come to terms with such big conundrums as death and life at ages 3 and 5.

So long ago now and that all happened in Stanthorpe Queensland where I grew up for the first 12 years of my life.

Website for more information regarding the universe etc and answers to those nagging questions you have had forever and want answers to and closure on .. If so, then check this site out for some helpful information  http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com.au/

Image by Mezza - Footbridge at dawn Urunga  taken 31/01/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble