Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday again ..Melonpop Drive goes bush!

Looking back over the week...   A little story about "Trust"...

A little girl and her mother were crossing a bridge.
The mother was kind of scared so she asked her little daughter:
"Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."
The little girl said:
"No, Mum. You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled Mum.

"There's a big difference," replied the little girl.

"If I hold your hand and something happens to me,
chances are that I may let your hand go.
But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter
what happens, you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind,
but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you
love rather than expecting them to hold yours...

SAM 7997 Raleigh Reflections

 What a strange old week this week has been.   Lots of weird stuff flying around in the ether.  Today is my last show here at 2bbb  until I return from Queensland from the protest site.  I shed a tear because I will miss doing this.   I have three days to go, then off to help Vee get organised and off we go!  I am going to tag along to help and support where possible.  Organizing a doof with Vee is going to be a huge experience I will love!  Meeting all the wonderful people who care like me will be great.  Lots of photos and interviews.

I feel sad about leaving and it isn't easy for me to go and perhaps this will be very good for me actually.  I will be amongst like minded people.  The most difficult part will be to trust that it will all still be here when I get back.  I am leaving my man and my dog and my cat to fight for our Earth so My Garden will be fine.  I hope.

Image by Mezza - Self out the window on the Bridge at Raleigh..

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Mezza, all the best on your journey this week. Mars is conjunct saturn this coming week (exact conjunction on the 15th august 2012). it is called "push-pull". It is about remaining in the centre, and not getting thrown off balance. Is best not to be too extravagent during this time. Calm moderation is best for this conjunction. Your divine instincts will guide you, as you have the "gift" of seeing the unseen, and what appears to be an amazing connectivity with many events. And so, i wish you well on your journey, and hope you take some really beautiful inspiring photographs!!!Viva la Mezza!!! cheers, taiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taiko .. Thank you very very much for just noticing me and saying the most encouraging things to me. I do appreciate this more than you yourself will ever know. Many Earth blessings to you also my friend and stay safe xx

      Delete

Buy my images on Redbubble