Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm not an environmentalist. I'm an Earth warrior

I have never fitted into the classic greenie model.  I felt that because I smoked cigarettes,  I was not worthy of their energy. 

200canon1

This way of assessing the feeling on the ground is a peculiar way to look at any situation let alone this issue, but its true.  The pressure to be perfect  human being  doing all of the correct things is a form of submissive bullying.  I felt bullied by the attitudes of others generally  because I was unable to live my life like they did.   I was gazed upon as part of the problem and not viewed as someone sympathetic to the cause.

My friend Vee stayed with me and we compared lots of notes and we found so many similarities it got a little silly in the end and I laughed and said, " It doesn't matter anymore".  We were sold we would become strong  friends as our hearts were so closely aligned.
 
Image by Mezza - Collage of Lock the Gates from Bellingen Energy Festival 2012
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Mezza, when your heart is at peace with nature and the earth, you know you are treading the good path. You do not need a category, or a position, you just can be. Being one with the earth, nature, the birds, the little furry guys, the trees, the wind... this is an amazing fellowship. Others of like mind will "walk" with you , sometimes closely, sometimes from afar. I bet you can look a little bird in the eye, and see it for what it is, and it, looking back, will see you for what you are. Alot of people cannot do this. This is a blessing!!! You are a blessing. It means your heart is indeed alive and well in a world obsessed with dead things. Viva Mezza!!! cheers, taiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do stop and talk to the birds often and I usually get quite close like we can speak and I just tell them I mean no harm and I think they are beautiful and I wish them well. I stand in the dirt in my bare feet and I feel at home with the earth. Thank you Taiko for stopping by my blog again. I invite you to have a little Bo-Peep at Sentimental Rox. The link is on the left in the top section. Love Light and Blessings to you ...

    ReplyDelete

Buy my images on Redbubble