Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My heart leaps up when I behold A rainbow in the sky:

This is the first words of Wordsworths 1802 poem "My Heart leaps Up".
 
My heart leaped up good and proper and I immediately took notice because I really felt that at that moment.  The old serpent came down to the sacred place and he jumped back into the water again. This image below is very very precious indeed showing the serpent entering the water.

Rainbow Reflections

I am so in love with the creation of this planet.  I am awestruck.  I am supposed to have thought about all of this many years ago but only now in these years do I now fully contemplate this far 'outedness we have here.

I jumped up and down on the footbridge when this occurred here in this image before my eyes.  All I could say out loud was Thank you, thank you,  thank you. Which is what I said....  Out Loud to the sky.  I know I am fully looped.  Well, I always liked the sky but lately I am more than overwhelmed by this beauty.  Its because I know I have a purpose and I think that God sends me this stuff to let me know that he knows that I know and so we all are cool with it.

Wow that was hectic. Yes,  a special message, a gift from the heavens even.  I treat it like I have been given a hand full of gold and Rubies.  It is that precious.  I love the add-on ornaments from nature best.  I have many shell things both as gifts and as things I have made.  Spoken in Gumbaynggirr the shell is Dabandanay.
The Rainbow in Aboriginal mythology is the Rainbow snake and he is the deity governing water.  Another ancient portrayal of the rainbow is given in the Epic of Gilgamesh: the rainbow is the "jewelled necklace of the Great Mother Ishtar" that she lifts into the sky as a promise that she "will never forget these days of the great flood" that destroyed her children. greek mythology. The Biblical perspective is that God told Noah that the bow is a sign he will never again destroy the earth by a flood.

How do Rainbows occur: Light rays enter a raindrop from one direction (typically a straight line from the Sun), reflect off the back of the raindrop, and fan out as they leave the raindrop. The light leaving the rainbow is spread over a wide angle, with a maximum intensity at 40.89 – 42°.

Image by Mezza - Rainbow over Urunga March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble