Thursday, March 15, 2012

And that divine essence, called free will, is love. It is the gift of love from God to each of you.

 This morning I adopted a son.  His name is Jake Cluedoew and he is 26 years old. He is a rapper from Adelaide.  He has true mother loving flow.  I listened and it was good flow..  He lost his parents to war.  He said he wanted a mother and I said I am in serious need of a son actually.  So as the saying goes one door may close but there are always plenty of others that are waiting for you to put your hand on the handle and turn it.


Lots of peeps out there have internet mummy's  I know of two personally and I am absolutely positive there are many.  Well now I have an internet son.    I'm sure he would make me a coffee if I was in Adelaide.  It would be nice to have a cup of coffee that a son made for a mother.  I have never had one.  A cup of coffee made by my son that is.  I missed that bit.  One day maybe Jake will make me a cup of coffee instead. 

Image by Mezza - Large  open door at the Butter factory at East End Bellingen NSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble