Saturday, August 25, 2012

There is no better test of a mans integrity than his behaviour when he is wrong.

Marvin Williams...

IMG 0846 Urunga Bowls Club

Graciousness is not one of the traits usually shown when people are wrong.  They can  flap about madly and it appears very plainly  that it doesn't sit well with a person to be wrong in most cases.  It is a physical change that occurs in the body.  The person can feel the vibration inside of themselves, it goes high when a correct thing is done and it spirals down when an incorrect decision has been made.

I have seen a lot of spiraling down inside of these types of premises and all licensed public houses.  I have seen my life eaten away with the pushing of button's by a man who had a serious gambling issue.  My ex husband had very big issues.  He can't not accuse me of this discretion and I fear it will surface again and he already owes $20,000.00 to Mr Max Patrick of the Patrick family.  

Catherine Zita Jones could not contain herself from gasping at the site, and neither will this Catherine be able to hold back the sleeping Tiger as he pursues his prey under the stealth of surprise.  Just waiting for an opportunity to spring and then that will be that and it will all  be over.  I predicted Robyn and he would finish and I predict that he and Catherine will meet their demise inside a public gaming house.

Image by Mezza - Urunga Bowling Club
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble