Friday, August 17, 2012

The UK is showing that the rule of law is dead- follow the rules when they want and they enforce it on others when they benefit

I am disgusted that I am under the law of the Monarchy...

IMG 3558

I am so happy that finally a country, a sovereign country as Ecuador is. helped Julian Assange.  I am more than ecstatic about this!  I see him alive and free in Ecuador. I refuse to see it any other way.   The British are now seen as a law unto themselves as they threatened to storm the Equadorian embassy.  Obama is a sly man to try to convince them UK to convict Assange.
 English: Julian Assange, photo ("sunny co...English: Julian Assange, photo ("sunny country background"http://web.archive.org/web/20060712184552/http://iq.org/index.html) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Julian Assange is my hero.  He has let the world know all of the things that I have known forever but could never prove.


Image by Mezza - Monochrome Armidale night time.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble