Tuesday, August 21, 2012

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, COUNTRY IS CALLING.


 Janet Cox who was arrested yesterday while trying to prevent Woodside’s drilling equipment from commencing destruction.

    From my heart to yours. I have inherited Country from my old people, and as custodian I
    have my rights to stand up and protect our Native land from bullies, selfishness, greed, and those who have no respect for our future generations and Country. I live out here; Country keeps me strong and healthy. I drink and eat, have fresh clean air, have plenty to see and do. Country is very important and precious to keep for my children, grand children and our future generations. I am so proud and very lucky to have this richness and glory. I have just reunited with my family and Country. This is my life and this is what I want to teach my children, grandchildren and future generations; and any other who want to learn about our Culture and live a simple and healthy lifestyle.

    No Government in this world have any right to over-ride our people's inherited sovereign rights, to destroy our culture, our songline; and the people's choice on how to live their life, safely and in harmony. You have taken us away from our family and Country when our hearts said no. Well, my heart said that is enough of all of this. You still want to take our land away from under our feet, tried to burn us out, raped our virgin ground; ripping our hearts out at the same time. We are people with hearts, souls, and strong feelings - and you drag us off Country like we are rubbish.

    You are taking our water which is our life, our main resource. You are bringing on global warming, poverty, violence, rape, murder - because you want everything the people have. You leave them them with nothing; you leave them with no choice. People's rights are to do strongly what comes from the heart and soul - in good faith and full of love and care for future generations. You are bullies, greedy, selfish, have no respect, and care only for money, money, money - that is all not very healthy for human society.

    You have sold your souls, your hearts, your Country - through selfishness, greed, bullying, and lack of respect. Shame on those for bringing heart ache, sorrow and tears every day. They have no right - Country belongs to the people who care about Country, and want to take care of it. You walked off Country and turned your back away from your people, and haven't looked back till you smelt the money - then you became selfish, bullies, greedy and have no respect for Country, the people, and future generations.

    We the protectors for Country, make sure that is everything attached is still here walking, talking, and living it still - and is fit for real human beings. Our children, grandchildren, and future generations can be strong, healthy and happy. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, COUNTRY IS CALLING.

    Janet Cox
    Broome Local

    Image by Jules Rau  https://www.facebook.com/julia.rau
    Enhanced by Zemanta

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Buy my images on Redbubble