Sunday, April 8, 2012

Skip the surgery and fall in love.

 "Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates." — The Kybalion.

We have had the pleasure of a full moon in Libra this time and its a young moon and it is getting bigger again.  Friday was lovely / Saturday morning in the west was spectacular and last night was amazing.


When the Moon is in Libra, the desire for harmony, tact, justice, relationship with people, balance, impartiality, partnership increase. I was so balanced in my hunt for this shot. I was organised with times equipment and places. I had covered myself with some repellent this time because it was such a special moon.   Indeed we were not disappointed.

This was our gift for ISHTAR / the moon excites me like the sun and in doing so I am very childlike before such entities and I know in my heart that we are beings of light.  We are here on this Earth plane for a season.  There are many seasons in a lifetime of forever. 

Image by Mezza - Full Moon on the Saturday night.  Rising at 5.46pm
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble