Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Albert Einstein

Local Made - Photography workshop.
 Sometimes in life there are great people in the world who fully understand that all people don't have much funding behind them at certain times.  It was one of those times yesterday and I am grateful of the Local Made people for making this happen and for bringing the editor of Reverb to Bellingen  to speak to us regarding photographing musical acts and  bands.  Band Photography as it is aptly called.

Yesterday afternoon Montana my daughter and I attended eagerly and  it was great to learn something new about my photography.  I have been chipped many times for taking pics sideways and I have been told this is wrong and to frame up my shots perfectly.  I have taken many cross ways shots I call them but I have binned them all too.  No more folks.  I learned today that this is acceptable and is the way decent photographers use the full scope of their camera and of the angles available.

I am going to employ this technique as soon as possible. Perhaps this weekend at Local Made and the bands that are appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble