Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. -- Katharine Hepburn

Step out of the boat...


A great day on the Hill today has begun and it has continued to stay that way.  I have been gathering my show together for this week.  We had a super show last week, so you know that means we will have an even more super show this week.  Montana and I discussed our plan of attack for this on Monday evening when she was staying down here.

Personally speaking I would like to add that I took some great shots this morning and I am going to load a couple of them to Flickr and some to Panoramio.  What a joy it is to immerse yourself into nature and all of its absolute amazing beauty.

Funny I speak of this and present to you an image of a wall.  I actually love corrugated iron walls best of all in the entire world.  This is no lie.  I have always wanted a cool wall like this to photograph.  Once again all I can say is thank you as this is a stones throw from my house.

Image by Mezza - The old stables On the Hill in Urunga

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble