Thursday, April 5, 2012

Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you'll find it there. Robb Sagendorph

It is easy to find a beautiful back ground setting here in this area. We are blessed with the natural colours of dawn in the background of this shot.  I just love the awesome colours with the lily in the foreground.  All of this is at dawn On the Hill.

Good Morning!
There is plenty of time to get this kind of perspective both in what the quote above says and also in the photographic image we were trying to achieve here.  Just attempting to get it with the back ground blurry but pretty.  I think I got that here and I was  happy with it.

It isn't easy to get any of these images up here because the Midgees are lethal but this morning the gentle wind must have kept them at bay as I didn't seem to be bothered by them today. I have been told they aren't around so much when its windy.  I tend to keep this in mind now I know this.

http://www.quotegarden.com/nature.html

Image by Mezza - Lily On the Hill in Urunga
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble