Monday, March 12, 2012

State in your mind and Chant with your mouth...

Today we have been learning more about ancient practices and today we were learning about the beginnings of the five Reiki Principals


The secret art of inviting happiness, The miraculous medicine for all diseases.  At least for today:
Do not be angry, Do not worry,
Be grateful, Work with diligence,
Be kind to people.
Every morning and evening, join your hands in meditation and pray with your heart.  State in your mind and chant with your mouth.

I learned about the heart chakra first because I was told by a Reiki master that my heart chakra was so large it was taking up my entire chest area.  This was an interesting statement to me as I knew nothing much about Reiki.  I steered away from it in the years past as people were charging people money for this practice.  When anyone charges money for the gifts from God I get worried and its a big problem in my book.  So I never really embraced it when I was younger in my teens and early twenties etc. because of this.

I head out in the early mornings to do this sort of thing before the sun.  I go with an expectant heart and I go with a desire to see the best in the world today.  I can only concern myself with the now as I practice this because now is all I have is that moment.  The last moment is already gone and the next is waiting for the now to die before it steps onto the stage of existence.

We didn't get to go today as the day is very grey in colour and it is looking very much like rain. But there is always tomorrow and so today must be a day for other things and a starting off from a different perspective today.

Lets start with lots of dancing this morning!  .Dancing is something I do for health and happiness as it makes me happy and raises my heart rate at the same time.  I wasn't lucky enough to ever attend a dance class in my entire life.  Many of my peers attended such when we were children.  I watched on as they performed and I learned as a small child that these things were not for me.

 

 Formal training in any direction was above all held away from me and classed as a total waste to spend any money like this on such a human being as myself.  Harsh thinking and it was even harsher living under it believe me!

This could be the reason I struggle with strange thoughts as I do a lot.  It isn't easy when you have to bolster yourself against manipulative psychopathic people who are intent on breaking your very spirit!  All consciences missing from their very makeup of being and a hate for my mother like no other on this earth.  Strange living under this guise I can assure you.  The stuff I was forced to believe is unbelievable.



Image By Mezza -  Beauty in Nature with the Bird of Paradise and  Pansies appearing as if to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble