Saturday, March 10, 2012

“If you get simple beauty and nought else, You get about the best thing God invents.”

Robert Browning

Yes! I tend to agree, when beauty like this makes you burst into tears because of the sight of the sheer beauty before your eyes you know in your spirit you have laid your eyes upon the very work of God as its happening.  The universe laid before us and the dawning around the clouds like as if it were a jewelled cloth of the most royal kind.

Do you really understand Infinity, It never ends.  ( Chance Waters)

All life began as a blank canvass in a void where the 'math dances in a figure 8
On the borders of infinity where divinity is simply fate and questions are answers
All was born in an instant  when an unresolved songwriters course as an infant
A bright light where  the end of the tunnel was the start of the road
and you blinked and you missed it

Before time had a name or life had a face /  when everybody shared that place
Before all that we know was let loose from its chains
Hand on his box cant be close to gain
Every particle of energy in me and you, love and hate and every eye we see it through
Every piece a part of me every key in harmony
has woken from the start of things and singing this tune

There is no justice, ( there is no justice),  there is only life and death. If that's all there is there is no substance and all we know is a lie at best..
There is no justice, there is only time and space and if that's all
there's no control and all that we see with our eyes is fake

Ours lives pass in the blink of an eye
with the twinkle of one glint of one star in the sky

We were born of dust and torn fragments..
Storm fronts and magma our hearts and minds
Now I don't know if there's a grand design
We plan to die soon but I'm not the  gambling type
With just one more stop for the hands of time
We here with a reason a man divine
If it all boils down to a collision of atoms
Can we act as if it matters if we black the sky's
If everything we do is just a stitch in the pattern...
Choice is an illusion in the map of our lives then
 I don't know if I can  stand to try to make sense of life if I  believe that's right
 I see it all around me Infinity surrounds me
What if I never found peace and I wasn't free to die
Lyrics from INFINITY  - CHANCE WATERS.... 2012


Do you really even understand Infinity / it never ends ..it never ends..
 Lyrics from INFINITY  - CHANCE WATERS.... 2012  ( defiantly the most awesome song of the year)

While I stood there on the hill and watched the dawn happen so beautifully,  these lyrics from the Infinity track by Chance Waters were in my head. This sight  absolutely moved me to tears while thinking and hearing this song in my head while watching the sky before me.  So much so, I felt it necessary to run home sobbing for Joy and feeling a little faint from being so overwhelmed.  That is quite hilarious to others I'm sure. 

That is what being an earth angel is all about, these things are totally guaranteed to touch our very souls where others may never notice at all.  Sometimes I feel sad for these ones because I think I see a piece of the city of heaven at dawn each day.  Awesome.

Image By Mezza - Dawn from the hill behind my house out the back looking east at URUNGA
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble