Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the shire of Bello: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true!

Happy New Year 2012...  wonder if things will improve this year.  I still miss my kids

OYSTERS - CELLULAR MITOSIS MEETS ALIEN LIFE FORMS  - gaga..

Wring out the last of the joy from this past year... the rest needs to be packed up and left in a bin somewhere near here.  The past year has been a year of living in fear.  Like a script from a movie.  Its been a year that has been far from groovy.  However it is the year that I started blogging so that is a massive response to my frustrations and a way of keeping up with my many tramps into dilettantism. I love all the quotes running round everywhere and I especially like this one by Oprah Winfrey - Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.

Image By Mezza - Oysters in Urunga - the beach a favorite New years day way to play.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy my images on Redbubble